Made up of over 60 islands and cays, the BVI is know as Nature’s Little Secret and it is arguably the best sailing destination in the Caribbean. Consistent trade winds, year-round warm weather and short distances between islands make it ideal for charters. It offers crystal clear waters, white sand beaches and plentiful marine life. There are flights into Tortola or you can fly into St. Thomas, USVI and take a ferry or a water taxi over.
- Virgin Gorda features The Baths, an iconic beach with towering granite boulders. You can do an adventurous hike through the Caves and enjoy great snorkeling, followed by drinks at Top of the Baths restaurant for a breath-taking view.
- Jost Van Dyke is home to White bay, one of the most gorgeous you will find and also world famous beach bars like Soggy Dollar and Foxy’s.
- Norman Island features great snorkeling in the Caves and the nearby Indians and also the floating bar, Willy T’s.
- Cane Garden Bay is the center of activity on the main island of Tortola and features great happy hours, restaurants and live music as well as great water activities and an action packed beach.
- Anegada is the only non-volcanic island in the BVI and was formed from coral and limestone. It features Potter’s By he Sea with daily fresh-caught lobster and also beautiful Loblolly beach and Cow Wreck Beach.