Learn more about the different areas and charter types from our blogs! Ever wonder what a Piña Colada in St. Thomas tastes like? How about the difference between Cruises and Private Charters? Come back here occasionally for more blogs from and about charters and their exceptional experiences.
From Our Blog
Private Charter VS. Cruise
One of the significant advantages of a private yacht charter is the flexibility it offers. Unlike cruises...Read More
Thinking About Your First Yacht Charter Vacation?
Wanna Escape? Here’s what you need to know before planning your yacht charter vacation.Read More
British Virgin Islands
- Virgin Gorda features The Baths, an iconic beach with towering granite boulders. You can do an adventurous hike through the Caves and enjoy great snorkeling, followed by drinks at Top of the Baths restaurant for a breath-taking view.
- Jost Van Dyke is home to White bay, one of the most gorgeous you will find and also world famous beach bars like Soggy Dollar and Foxy’s.
- Norman Island features great snorkeling in the Caves and the nearby Indians and also the floating bar, Willy T’s.
- Cane Garden Bay is the center of activity on the main island of Tortola and features great happy hours, restaurants and live music as well as great water activities and an action packed beach.
- Anegada is the only non-volcanic island in the BVI and was formed from coral and limestone. It features Potter’s By he Sea with daily fresh-caught lobster and also beautiful Loblolly beach and Cow Wreck Beach.
US Virgin Islands
United States- Florida
United States- Tampa/ St. Pete, Florida
Looking for a more private and luxurious charter experience on the water? Inquire about Half Day, Full Day, Overnight, Weekend and beyond on a luxury motor yacht. These yachts typically accommodate up to 12 guests.